I have decided to start this blog since it is the latest rage not to mention fun to do! Things with the us are going great. I'm really behind on my updates so I will give a quick summary. First about the big kids..Bekah and Zach have an apartment together in Atlanta, so they both can be closer to the Emory Campus. Bekah has started her second year with the Medical Imaging program, and this is Zach's 3rd year at Emory. Travis has quit as manager of Blockbuster and just started working for Fidelity Bank. He much prefers banking hours to Blockbuster hours...who wouldn't?!?! Ethan and Joseph are great and getting so big. I started a homeschool kindergarten program with Ethan, and he is doing so good. It is so much fun. I have also joined a local homeschool group. We meet twice a month and go on field trips or just play at the park with the other kids in the group. Joseph even has learned quite a bit from me teaching Ethan at home, and really enjoys our time with our homeschool group since some of the kids are his age. Also, Joseph will be 3 years old in a few weeks. Hard to believe! Ethan is also still taking karate and has moved up to his yellow belt. Anyway, that is my quick update. Enjoy the photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love it! Keep it coming!
Post a Comment